Thursday 9 May 2013

Been too busy playing radio with my new touch key to post any blog entries, so sorry for neglecting you, dear reader!

The key works really well, with just a few total foul ups. sending at 20wpm is easy, though I really got to spend some time and get my receiving improved.

under 10 wpm I can do, over that I can hear and write the dots & dashes down and then translate them later.

Ah well, some day!!

NOTABLE CONTACTS?

GB2RN  on HMS Belfast in London.  have to visit that old girl some time!
F/FK8IK/P on holiday in france from New Caledonia. OK, a SO from him at home would be more impressive, but he's my first double slash QSO!
CN2SS is a Spanish guy cycling round Morocco...

INTERESTING DX.... 4 new DXCCs.......


K3MD USA PA
KS1CC USA MA
CN2SS Morocco
TA3AX Turkey
W2EZB USA NY
W9OA USA IL
K1VC USA CT
VE3FIT Canada ON
AJ4SB USA FL
OH0/OI3V Aland Island
GP4FOC Guernsey
UN/R9DA Kazakhstan
N3BNA USA PA
W1MK USA MA
A45XR Oman
VE3DZ Canada ON 
W4VIC USA VA

No comments:

Post a Comment